- Parchment Paper
- 9x13 Baking Sheet or 9" Pie Dish
- 1 package Birrittellas Traditional Pizza Dough
- 1 whole Brie Wheel (Skin Removed from Sides and Top Only)
- 1/4 cup Fig Preserves
- 1 tbsp Butter (Melted)
- Fresh Thyme and Sage (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll dough into a log (about a foot long).
- Cut dough into 1” pieces.
- Roll each dough piece into a pencil shape, about 3”-4” long.
- Out your Brie onto partchment paper. Surround the Brie with your dough pieces. Over lapping is okay. Create a tiny wall surrounding the center of your Brie.
- Spoon your fig preserves into the middle of the hole.
- Place parchment paper into desired bakeware.
- Brush dough with melted butter.
- Bake for 35-40 mins or until dough is golden brown.
- Once removed, garnish with fresh herbs.
- Enjoy by pulling pieces of your dough and dipping into your Brie and fig mixture.