Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Pot Pie
Broccoli Cheddar Chicken Pot Pie (Makes 2 Pot Pies)
- 2 Pie Pans
- 1 package Birrittellas Traditional Dough (Cut in Half)
- 2 cups Fully Cooked Chicken (Divided)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Carrots
- 3 cups Frozen Broccoli (Divided)
- 1 cup Cubed Velveeta (Divided)
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar (Divided)
- 6 tbsp Melted Butter (Divided)
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup (Divided)
- 2 cups Chicken Broth (Divided)
- 1 tsp Ground Thyme (Divided)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Pour 2 tbsp of butter on bottom of 1 pan.
- Place 1 cup chicken, 1/4 cup carrots, 1.5 cups broccoli, 1/2 cup Velveeta and 1/4 cup shredded cheese into your pan.
- Mix together 1 cup of your chicken brother along with 1/2 your can of cream of chicken soup with 1/2 tsp thyme.
- Pour on top of chicken and vegetables.
- Stretch half your dough over the top of your pan. Cut slits on top to vent.
- Brush 1 tbsp melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar all over crust.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Let cool for 10 mins then serve. Enjoy!