- Pizza Stone OR Round Pizza Baking Pan
- 1 package Birrittellas Traditional Pizza Dough
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 8 oz Shredded Provolone & Mozzarella Blend
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Green Pepper, Sliced
- 1/2 Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Caramelized Onions
- 3/4 lb Shredded Beef Steak, Cooked
- ** Be sure to allow your dough to come to room temperature before stretching. (About 2 hours) **
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees. If using a pizza stone, let it heat up for 20 mins in the oven.
- Flour your work area along with your dough.
- Begging pressing through the center working from the inside out to form the shape of your dough. Do this for a few minutes until your dough starts to widen out a bit.
- Then pick up your dough, place your fist in the center, then, using your other hand, pull away in a circular motion to stretch the dough. Repeat this about 5 times then place your dough down to rest for 5-10 mins.
- After resting, pick your dough up and repeat your circular stretching motion. By now it should be much easier to work with and should become about a 14”-16” wide pizza.
- Oil your pizza pan with olive and place your dough on top.
- Add your pizza sauce, cheese, shredded beef steak, sliced peppers and caramelized onion.
- Bake for 18-20 mins or until crust becomes lightly golden and crispy.
- Each oven is different so be sure to check about halfway through. Add a minute or two more if necessary to bake.