Cheesy Bread Sticks
- Square Baking Pan
- Nonstick Spray
- 1 package Birrittellas Traditional Dough
- 2 tbsp Butter (Melted)
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tsp Basil Flakes
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/3 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Fresh Basil (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease your baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Stretch your room temperature dough to form the size of your pan.
- Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, and herbs. Brush all over the dough. Top with cheeses. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Slice into breadsticks and serve with fresh basil.