Gluten Free Strawberry Poptarts
Birrittella’s Gluten Free Dough: Strawberry Poptarts
- 2 Parchment Paper
- 1 9x13 Baking Sheet
- 1 Rolling Pin
- 1 Fork
- 1 package Gluten Free Birrittellas Dough
- 4-5 tbsp Strawberry Preserves
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 3-4 tbsp Water
- 1/2 Zest of Lemon
- Nonstick Spray
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray two sheets of parchment paper with non stick spray.
- Lay your gluten free dough on top of one of your sheets. Spray with a little more nonstick spray. Add your other piece of parchment on top.
- Roll out your dough into as much of a rectangle as you can. Make it about a 1/4” thick.
- Remove your parchment paper from the top.
- Using a pizza slicer, clean up your edges making it a true rectangle.
- Slice into 8 smaller rectangles, slicing up four times and one straight across.
- Seperate the rectangles and add your strawberry preserves to the center of 4 rectangles.
- Take the other 4 rectangles and place on top of your strawberry rectangles.
- Seal shut around the corners with a fork. A helpful tip is to drag on the edges rather than lifting up as you seal so the dough doesn’t stick. You can also spray some nonstick spray onto your fork.
- Transfer your parchment paper onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, make your icing by mixing your powdered sugar, zest, and water.
- Remove from the oven and place onto a wire rack. Let cool for 5 mins.
- Spoon icing over top and add your rainbow sprinkles for some fun.
- Let icing harden for a few minutes then serve. Enjoy!