Gluten Free Dough
Birrittella’s Gluten Free Dough: How to Stretch & Bake.
- 9x13 Baking Sheet
- 2 Rectangle Sheet of Parchment Paper
- 1 Rolling Pin
- 1 Birrittella Gluten Free Dough
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil Divided
- 4 oz Freshly Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- Fresh Basil Leaves
- Freshly Grated Parmesan Optional
- Preheat your oven to 480 degrees.
- Drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil on each piece of parchment paper.
- Take your dough out on top of one of your parchment papers and drizzle with olive oil. Move around to coat all over.
- Press down to flatten your dough.
- Place other parchment paper, oil side down, on top of your dough.
- Begin rolling out your dough with your rolling pin. Get it as thin as you’d like. It will look messy but that’s okay. We will shape it with our hands after.
- Remove the top parchment paper.
- Using your two hands, form your dough into a rectangle. Pinch the edges to form a crust.
- Lift your parchment paper onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take out and let cool for a minute or two.
- Add your sauce and cheese.
- Bake for an additional 15 mins.
- Take out and add fresh basil & grated parmesan. Enjoy!